The Michelin Earthmover division of Michelin Americas Truck Tires announced that since its inception in February 2013, the company has certified 11 Michelin Professional Earthmover Dealers into the Michelin Earthmover Performance Repairs program.
These dealers have undergone the process of certifying their repair locations through a comprehensive audit. The program is designed to develop consistent, professional, and validated repair shops throughout the industry.
This includes Tech International training, inventory control systems, traceability methods, and a proven quality repair process. The program enables end users to get the most value out of their tire investments, notes Michelin.
The Michelin Performance Repair Sites (as of August 2013) include:
- Service Tire Truck Centers, York Pa
- Tire Centers LLC (TCi), Mulberry Fla., Saginaw Mich., Decatur Ala. and San Antonio
- A&E Tire Inc., Denver
- Meekoff Tire Sales & Service Inc., Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Purcell Tire & Rubber Co., Potosi, Mo. and Phoenix
- Multillantas y Servicios Grimaldi S.A., Monterey Mexico
- Ziegler Tire, Massillon, Ohio
“Our goal is to have complete North American coverage by 2014,” says Greg Williams, Earthmover services deployment manager. “This value-added program is for the benefit of the end users to help maintain and protect their Michelin Earthmover tire assets.”
About Service Tire Truck Centers
Service Tire Truck Centers has been serving the transportation industry with quality products and services since 1955. STTC helps customers minimize downtime and control costs while keeping their vehicles running at peak performance. STTC’s customer commitment is to provide solutions and information to allow our customers to make confident business decisions on how to increase vehicle uptime, increase vehicle utilization, and increase tire durability.
Service Tire Truck Centers provides the following services:
- Road Assist™ 24/7/365 nationwide emergency road service
- Over 40 convenient locations throughout the Northeastern U.S.
- World-class Michelin® retreading technology
- New tires from the world’s most respected manufacturers
- Custom wheel and rim reconditioning
- More than 250 truck service vehicles
- Highly experienced certified tire technicians and tire service specialists
Service is our signature.