BFGoodrich ROUTE CONTROL® D
Regional drive tire designed for grip in all weather conditions and durability for the toughest of regional and city routes to maximize your uptime and help keep your delivery commitments.
- Advanced compounding enables superior performance in the demanding high scrub regional environment
- Block bridges allow for open shoulder traction while helping to minimize irregular wear
- Six Month Road Test Guarantee
- Legendary BFGoodrich® Casing technology provides durability to provide maximum uptime and retreadability, helping to improve the fleet’s bottom line
- 5 Year / 2-Retread Manufacturer’s Limited Casing Guarantee
- The BFGoodrich® Route Control® D has more than 10% better wet traction (3,4) than a leading competitor.
- Open shoulder and directional tread design provide optimal water evacuation and better ability to dig for improved traction in all weather conditions.
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake, 3PMSF, rated winter traction.
Application: Regional Haul