Choosing the right mobile tire service is crucial, especially when dealing with commercial vehicles. A flat tire on a regular passenger vehicle can already cause stress and time wastage. For commercial trucks, the inconvenience is even more pronounced. You’ll find yourself not only stranded on the roadside waiting for assistance but also losing valuable shift hours that could have been utilized for driving. Thus, making the right choice in mobile tire service becomes significantly important. Most importantly, you are making customers wait for their delivery. Having access to a mobile tire service that caters to commercial fleets is safer for drivers and a more efficient way to protect your bottom line.
What to Consider When Choosing a Mobile Tire Service
Choosing the right mobile tire service is a crucial consideration, particularly for commercial vehicles. This service needs to be highly responsive, given the time-sensitive nature of the job. The chosen mobile tire service should be well-equipped to tackle all roadside assistance needs of a semi-truck, even those of the heaviest trucks. While many issues can be resolved at the breakdown site, there could be instances where the truck must be moved to a service location. With the right mobile tire service choice, you can avoid unnecessary delays, such as waiting for another tow truck to arrive.
Here are the top factors to think about when you’re choosing a mobile tire service.
- Types of services offered – Do you want a mobile tire service that also makes mechanical repairs? Or can handle retread tires?
- The service area – Your tire service shop should operate where you do, so that help is never far away.
- Service hours – Will the service be available on weekends, holidays, or at night?
- When choosing the right mobile tire service, it’s crucial to consider customer reviews and ratings. See what other customers say about the company on platforms like Google and social media. Research the company’s credentials with the BBB. It’s always a good idea to ask for references from their current customers as part of your process in choosing the right mobile tire service.
- How to access and pay for service – How will your fleet managers or your drivers request service? Does the service provider have an app for easy access? How will your company or your drivers pay for service? Read answers to the top FAQs about STTC’s mobile tire service.
Benefits of STTC’s Mobile Tire Service
- Fast service – Service at the truck’s location, as quickly as possible. We try our best to get your truck back on the road within 2 hours of your request.
- Cost-effective – Professional tire service at your location to avoid damaging other tires and to prevent injuries to your driver. You know the costs ahead of time.
- Avoid driver downtime – Service stations often have long wait times, that’s if your truck can get to the station and is open when you need it. Get drivers back on the road quickly with a mobile tire service.
- Drivers stay safe and clean – Changing a commercial truck tire is a physical chore on a potentially dangerous highway. Your drivers won’t worry about getting dirty or injured when a tire needs service.
- Easy to book – Drivers or fleet managers can use the Road Assist app to request and track service. The app uses GPS location and directions to find the closest service location or center.
- Availability – STTC’s Road Assist service is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
STTC’s mobile tire service, an excellent option when choosing the right mobile tire service, ensures your truck gets back on the road quickly and affordably. Contact us now at 610-954-8473 or reach out online to learn more about our tire services and service area.