Truck Tire Retreading
No other retread is a Michelin.
That's why STTC relies exclusively on Michelin Retread Technologies (MRT) for our entire truck tire retreading process. Michelin tire retreads are built with computer-controlled Michelin precision, to Michelin standards, using Michelin new-tire rubber compounds and tread designs.
- Click here for a virtual tour of the Michelin retreading process.
- Click here for current Michelin retread design options.
Michelin® Retread Technologies (MRT)
There's a reason STTC only uses MRT—no other inspection and retread process utilizes Michelin new-tire technology, materials, and quality standards to deliver genuine Michelin performance. Retreads built using the MRT are the first and only retreads built with:
- Michelin precision:
- Maximum reliability
- Minimum downtime
- Michelin new-tire tread designs and tread rubber compounds:
- Outstanding driver acceptance
- Exceptional wear per 32nd
- Michelin new-tire fuel efficacy with “No Compromise” traction and handling:
- Lower operating temperature and extended casing life
- Lower cost-per-mile
Our latest articles and videos.