STTC Opens New Location in Altoona, PA
Service Tire Truck Centers (STTC), headquartered in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, is pleased to announce the opening of its 50th location in Altoona PA. Barry and Mike Fox, two veterans of the tire industry have joined STTC to manage and grow the newest location. Barry and Mike Fox have been supplying quality service and products to Western and Central PA area for over 40 years.
The new branch will fill a service void for STTC and will offer a full line of products and services. According to Walt Dealtrey CEO “STTC continues to evolve to better meet our customers’ demands and provide opportunities for our employees through the company’s growth.”
STTC operates 3 Michelin Retread Technology (MRT) plants and 1 Oliver plant, producing over 1,200 tires per day. STTC also offers Earthmover products and services along with Service Tech which is STTC’s full mechanical service division.
About Service Tire Truck Centers
Service Tire Truck Centers has been serving the transportation industry with quality products and services since 1955. STTC helps customers minimize downtime and control costs while keeping their vehicles running at peak performance. STTC’s customer commitment is to provide solutions and information to allow our customers to make confident business decisions on how to increase vehicle uptime, increase vehicle utilization, and lower overall tire operating costs.
Service Tire Truck Centers provides the following services:
• Road Assist™ 24/7/365 nationwide emergency road service. Free App at I-Tunes & Play Store
• 50 convenient locations throughout the Northeastern U.S.
• World-class Michelin® retreading technology
• New tires from the Michelin, Goodyear, Yokohama & Cooper
• Highest Quality Powder Coat wheel reconditioning
• Patented Aluminum Wheel Cleaning Process
• More than 250 truck service vehicles
• Fleet of OTR Service Vehicles
• Highly experienced TIA certified tire technicians