Service Tire Truck Centers (STTC) Releases “Road Assist App” For IPhones and Droids
STTC launched its Road Assist App giving commercial truck drivers and fleet dispatchers instant access to the closest STTC location. The App shows all locations and also the closest STTC location along with an easy dialing feature, address, and directions. If the driver is located outside of the STTC servicing area, the Road Assist App can also be used to access STTC’s nationwide network of service providers 24-7. The Road Assist App is available for free for IPhones, IPads, or Android devices.
Through Road Assist, fleets have easy access to STTC’s 40 truck tire service locations. STTC has 250 quick-response STTC service vehicles, OSHA-trained tire technicians, comprehensive roadside service, major-brand new tires, and Michelin retreads. Road Assist also provides access to nationwide road service 24-7.
About Service Tire Truck Centers
Service Tire Truck Centers has been serving the transportation industry with quality products and services since 1955. STTC helps customers minimize downtime and control costs while keeping their vehicles running at peak performance. STTC’s customer commitment is to provide solutions and information to allow our customers to make confident business decisions on how to increase vehicle uptime, increase vehicle utilization, and increase tire durability.
Service Tire Truck Centers provides the following services:
- Road Assist™ 24/7/365 nationwide emergency road service
- Over 40 convenient locations throughout the Northeastern U.S.
- World-class Michelin® retreading technology
- New tires from the world's most respected manufacturers
- Custom wheel and rim reconditioning
- More than 250 truck service vehicles
- Highly experienced certified tire technicians and tire service specialists
Service is our signature.