Service Tire Truck Centers Now Offers Mechanical Services at Capital Heights, MD Branch
Service Tire Truck Centers is proud to announce the opening of Truck Mechanical Services at the branch located in Capital Heights, Maryland. STTC continues to focus on growth in markets that are in need of service solutions.
To assist with the growth of mechanical services in Capitol Heights, Branch Manager, Ken Shawyer, installed the newest Hunter Alignment equipment and hired a new mechanic, Dean May. Dean has 30 plus years in the mechanical field, and is able to work on passenger, light and medium trucks and trailers. His focus will be on performing the following services:
- Front end work
- Brakes, including air brakes
- DOT / COMAR inspections
- Air Conditioning services
- PM services
- Diagnostic and electrical services
- Minor tune ups
About Service Tire Truck Centers
Service Tire Truck Centers has been serving the transportation industry with quality products and services since 1955. STTC helps customers minimize downtime and control costs while keeping their vehicles running at peak performance. STTC’s customer commitment is to provide solutions and information to allow our customers to make confident business decisions on how to increase vehicle uptime, increase vehicle utilization, and increase tire durability.
Service Tire Truck Centers provides the following services:
- Road Assist™ 24/7/365 nationwide emergency road service
- Over 40 convenient locations throughout the Northeastern U.S.
- World-class Michelin® retreading technology
- New tires from the world's most respected manufacturers
- Custom wheel and rim reconditioning
- More than 250 truck service vehicles
- Highly experienced certified tire technicians and tire service specialists
Service is our signature.
Our latest articles and videos.