Service Tire Truck Centers Names New Service Trainer
Service Tire Truck Centers announces the appointment of John “Frank” Washburn” as Service Trainer for the Northern Branches. In this role, Frank will ensure that STTC service technicians are up to date on training, and that branches are following STTC policies and procedures. Service Tire Truck Centers continues to invest in providing the most highly trained service techs in the commercial tire business.
John “Frank” Washburn started at STTC in 2010, as the OTR Technician and Route Driver for STTC’s Albany branch. Prior to joining STTC, Frank owned his own Tire, Trucking and Refuse Business. He also worked as an OTR Tech and Service Manager for TCI.
John brings to the position many years of safe tire experience and the ability to fix almost anything. He resides in a rural area outside of Albany, NY with his wife and two children.
About Service Tire Truck Centers
Service Tire Truck Centers has been serving the transportation industry with quality products and services since 1955. STTC helps customers minimize downtime and control costs while keeping their vehicles running at peak performance. STTC’s customer commitment is to provide solutions and information to allow our customers to make confident business decisions on how to increase vehicle uptime, increase vehicle utilization, and increase tire durability.
Service Tire Truck Centers provides the following services:
- Road Assist™ 24/7/365 nationwide emergency road service
- Over 40 convenient locations throughout the Northeastern U.S.
- World-class Michelin® retreading technology
- New tires from the world's most respected manufacturers
- Custom wheel and rim reconditioning
- More than 250 truck service vehicles
- Highly experienced certified tire technicians and tire service specialists
Service is our signature.