Service Tire Truck Centers Hires Two Branch Managers
Service Tire Truck Centers announces the appointment of two new Branch Managers. Leo Dasilva and Brian Hilton were promoted to Branch Managers in March 2012.
Leo Dasilva, Branch Manager of Auburn, Massachusetts, started at STTC as the Operation’s manager at the Avenel, NJ branch. Dasilva was then promoted to Service Manager in Avenel. With Leo's work ethic, dedication, integrity, and commitment to grow the branch, STTC is confident that Auburn has a bright future.
Brian Hilton, Branch Manager of Exton, Pennsylvania, started at STTC in 2007 as a Service Technician in the Reading, PA branch. Hilton was then promoted to Service Manager of the Exton, PA branch. Brian’s experience, customer service, and attention to detail make him the ideal person to manage the Exton branch.
About Service Tire Truck Centers
Service Tire Truck Centers has been serving the transportation industry with quality products and services since 1955. STTC helps customers minimize downtime and control costs while keeping their vehicles running at peak performance. STTC’s customer commitment is to provide solutions and information to allow our customers to make confident business decisions on how to increase vehicle uptime, increase vehicle utilization, and increase tire durability.
Service Tire Truck Centers provides the following services:
- Road Assist™ 24/7/365 nationwide emergency road service
- Over 40 convenient locations throughout the Northeastern U.S.
- World-class Michelin® retreading technology
- New tires from the world's most respected manufacturers
- Custom wheel and rim reconditioning
- More than 250 truck service vehicles
- Highly experienced certified tire technicians and tire service specialists
Service is our signature.