Service Tire Truck Centers Adds Location in Myerstown, Pennsylvania
Service Tire Truck Centers continues to expand, adding a new location in Myerstown/Bethel, Pennsylvania. To date, Service Tire Truck Centers has 44 locations.
Located at 2350 Camp Swatara Road in Myerstown, the branch is conveniently located just off of the heavily traveled Interstate 78. The location will provide full mechanical services, including mobile and drive-in service for tractors and trailers. This location is also part of our Road Assist network, a program that provides 24/7/365 nationwide emergency road service for mechanical and tires. Brandon Andrews, of STTC’s Berwick branch, will operate the new location, as a Branch Manager.
For more information, please feel free to contact the Myerstown/Bethel location at 717.933.4357.
About Service Tire Truck Centers
Service Tire Truck Centers has been serving the transportation industry with quality products and services since 1955. STTC helps customers minimize downtime and control costs while keeping their vehicles running at peak performance. STTC’s customer commitment is to provide solutions and information to allow our customers to make confident business decisions on how to increase vehicle uptime, increase vehicle utilization, and increase tire durability.
Service Tire Truck Centers provides the following services:
- Road Assist™ 24/7/365 nationwide emergency road service
- Over 40 convenient locations throughout the Northeastern U.S.
- World-class Michelin® retreading technology
- New tires from the world's most respected manufacturers
- Custom wheel and rim reconditioning
- More than 250 truck service vehicles
- Highly experienced certified tire technicians and tire service specialists
Service is our signature.
Our latest articles and videos.