Tire Repair & Maintenance
Whether you need service at your facility, on the road, or at one of our more than 40 service centers, STTC offers a comprehensive transportation vehicle tire repair and maintenance program. Repair and maintenance services include:
- 24/7/365 Emergency Road Service: If you find yourself in need of emergency service, your solution is one phone call away! Simply call 1-800-864-TIRE (8473) and STTC’s entire service network is at your fingertips. Emergency service is guaranteed within two hours of your call—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, nationwide.
- Preventative Service: STTC’s preventative service program ensures proper tire PSI, tire mating, and tire rotations before vehicles have to move. Performed by a staff of highly skilled certified technicians, preventative service is available 24/7/365.
- Fleet Inspections: Based on a thorough review of your fleet, STTC’s customized fleet inspection reports give you a comprehensive overview of your tire conditions. Fleet inspection reports include PSI compliance, tread percentages, tire mating, and overall tire condition.
- Match Mounting: Match mounting with radial runout improves your ride by matching each tire’s high spot with the wheel assembly’s low spot. This simple procedure significantly improves your ride and tire wear.
- Flat Repairs: STTC can ensure that you stop losing money due to improper flat repair with highly effective "plug and patch" and "section" repairs.
- Smart Air: STTC's Smart Air® computers are used to inflate tires to within 1/2 psia of required air pressure.
Designed to increase removal mileage, casing integrity, and fuel economy, STTC's tire repair and maintenance programs are custom-designed to the exact needs of our transportation customers.