Commercial Truck Tire Retreading
Retreaded truck tires represent a savings of over $2 billion each year for trucking and transportation companies in North America. STTC can help you achieve your lowest possible cost-per-mile with world-class Michelin retreads.
Michelin® Retread Technologies (MRT)
STTC uses Michelin Retread Technologies (MRT) exclusively—that's because no other retreading process utilizes Michelin new-tire technology, materials, processes, and quality standards to deliver genuine Michelin performance. Every STTC retread is a certified, warrantied Michelin tire, backed by today's most advanced asset tracking and management system.
Retreads built using the MRT process are the first and only retreads built with:
- Michelin precision:
- Maximum reliability
- Minimum downtime
- Michelin new-tire tread designs and tread rubber compounds:
- Outstanding driver acceptance
- Exceptional wear per 32nd
- Michelin new-tire fuel efficacy with “No Compromise” traction and handling:
- Lower operating temperature and extended casing life
- Lower cost-per-mile