Tire Repair & Maintenance
Whether you need service at your facility, on the road, or at one of our more than 40 service centers, STTC offers a comprehensive agricultural equipment tire repair and maintenance program. Repair and maintenance services include:
- 24/7/365 Emergency Service: If you find yourself in need of emergency service, your solution is one phone call away! Simply call 1-800-864-TIRE (8473) and STTC’s entire service network is at your fingertips. Emergency service is guaranteed within two hours of your call—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, nationwide.
- Preventative Service: STTC’s preventative service program ensures proper tire PSI, tire mating, and tire rotations before equipment has to move. Performed by a staff of highly skilled certified technicians, preventative service is available 24/7/365.
- Flat Repairs: STTC can ensure that you stop losing money due to improper flat repair with highly effective "plug and patch" and "section" repairs.
- Flatproofing: Pumped into the tire through the valve stem, a liquid calcium chloride fill replaces all of the air in the tire and cures into a synthetic core that completely eliminates faults. Calcium chloride provides a number of benefits including:
- Increased traction
- Increased drawbar pull
- Longer tire and tractor life
- Increased fuel efficiency
STTC's tire repair and maintenance programs are custom-designed to the exact needs of our agricultural customers.
Our latest articles and videos.