Truck Tire Retreading
No other retread is a Michelin.
That's why STTC relies exclusively on Michelin Retread Technologies (MRT) for our entire truck tire retreading process. Michelin tire retreads are built with computer-controlled Michelin precision, to Michelin standards, using Michelin new-tire rubber compounds and tread designs.
- Click here for a virtual tour of the Michelin retreading process.
- Click here for current Michelin retread design options.
Michelin® Retread Technologies (MRT)
There's a reason STTC uses MRT—no other inspection and retread process utilizes Michelin new-tire technology, materials, and quality standards to deliver genuine Michelin performance. Retreads built using the MRT are the first and only retreads built with:
- Michelin precision:
- Maximum reliability
- Minimum downtime
- Michelin new-tire tread designs and tread rubber compounds:
- Outstanding driver acceptance
- Exceptional wear per 32nd
- Michelin new-tire fuel efficacy with “No Compromise” traction and handling:
- Lower operating temperature and extended casing life
- Lower cost-per-mile
STTC is proud to be an authorized Oliver dealer. Oliver is America’s 1st retread rubber brand with more than 100 years of experience. The Oliver retread process offers exclusive features that enhance traction and durability and deliver consistent results you can count on.
- Click here for a virtual tour of the Oliver Retreading process.
- Click here for current Oliver retread design options.